Thursday, June 26, 2014

Check out the Articles

Recently, I've written a few articles that I thought you might like to look through.  You can find them in the "Articles" section of the navigation bar.

The first, "Suggested Reading:  Noxxic" details how the website "Noxxic" can help you build your knowledge on how to play your character and build a foundation on which you can expand.  I feel if you don't know your character, then you're essentially going into a fight only partially equipped.  So, I would recommend that you read this article before anything else.

The second article I've written is the first in what should be a series of raid boss articles. "How To Raid Immerseus on Flex" should describe the Immerseus fight by breaking it down into the boss, the layout, the positioning, and the abilities he uses.  Then, I wrote separate sections on how each role would look at the fight, so that it feels somewhat personalized.  I tried to be concise and straight-forward without overloading you with information.

The third article I plan on writing should address the problem of bad raid groups or not getting any group invites through suggestions that will help you increase your gear level, select better groups, and connect with other players, without endangering your privacy.  It should be in the "Articles" section tomorrow, so I'd urge you to check it out as well.

In the future, I will be writing more articles about the other bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar and posting them in the "Articles" section as well. As always, if you have any questions or comments, you can reach me through the "Contact Me" section of my webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment