Thursday, July 3, 2014

Whomp's Products

As part of my ever-increasing attempts to branch out, I've started trying my hand at product development. In specific, I've been developing some ideas of products that World of Warcraft players and gamers in general might be interested in glancing at.

Through Cafepress I've been able to design a few logos and display them on various products to see how they would look. So far, I've displayed different designs on laptop sleeves and skins, t-shirts of all sorts, mugs, bottles, glasses, bags, phone cases, and even hats.

I would be greatly honored if you stopped by and took a look at some of these products.  Take a look at the designs and the products and tell me what you think about them. I will start seeing if I can work on a Whomp's Raid Guide logo that I can put on a few things.

The store in which I have begun accumulating these designs is aptly named "The Whomp Shop."  At the moment, the selection is somewhat small, but I intend to expand upon it in the future.  If you have any interest in checking it out, the link to the shop can be found here.

However, I would greatly urge everyone to realize these are only in the rudimentary stage of product design. So far, they mostly just consist of initial ideas that will hopefully lead me to better, more elaborate designs in the future.

I would appreciate any comments on how you think it looks or constructive criticism.  If there's anything you like now or in the future, you can purchase it through The Whomp Shop, which is hosted by the Cafepress website linked above.


No comments:

Post a Comment